Whether you run a dental practice in a small town or a big city, you may wonder if social media is actually essential. After all, how does having an active social networking account or two help a dental practice grow? In today’s blog, we’re going to talk about how a business benefits from social media.
Social Media Benefits
- Raised Awareness: When a potential patient sees you have a social networking presence, it can add legitimacy. In addition, when they connect with you, seeing content about changes at your office, interesting information, or specials and promotions helps you stay in their mind, reminding them to schedule visits and stay connected.
- Community Connection: You can also connect with the community as well. What a great way to share information about community events or about your involvement with the community. For example, you can share images from your fall festival booth, or discuss your contribution to a local scholarship or help spread the word about new businesses in the area. We’ve even had clients run promotions where they enter drawing to win free meals at local restaurants, helping other businesses in the process.
- Budget Friendly: You don’t have to pay a fee to sign up or maintain your accounts, they are completely free. You only invest your time. Of course, as part of your monthly SEO package we can also help maintain your pages and even post content from our free social media kit.
- SEO Improvement: Did you know that an active presence on social networks can help determine your rankings on Google or Bing results? Yet another reason to stay active in Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Gain New Leads: When you share content with your patients online, they can like, share, retweet, or comment. When they do, they introduce your practice to their friend and followers, helping you gain new leads.
Do you have questions about social media and SEO? Looking for new ways to improve your online marketing strategy? Then contact us today and let us help! Send an email to MDPM Consulting at [email protected], or give us a call at 972-781-8861!