Are you getting ready to open a new practice? Or you adding a brand-new location? If so, then don’t put off starting your SEO and online marketing plan. You can never start too early! Let’s take a look a six marketing tips that can help your new practice.
Online Marketing Tips for New Practices
- Start Soon: We feels this bears repeating! It’s never too early to start work on your website or your online reputation management. If you’re about to open a new office, then talk to a marketing consultant. Starting the process of creating a web presence weeks, even months, ahead of opening day can be very beneficial!
- Logo and Branding: Do you have a logo? How will you be branding your office? Talking to a marketing consultant can be very helpful. For example, our talented graphic designer crates unique logos for our clients’ website and promotional materials. We can also help find the best way to brand your new practice. Your branding can help set you apart and ensure potential patients understand exactly what kinds of services you offer. After all, a pediatric dentist and a periodontist should have very different logos and branding!
- Stationary and Signs: Does your office need a sign? Looking for stationary materials with your logo and contact information on them? We can help design these materials for you, ensuring you have them on hand when your office opens for the first time
- Website Design: We want to help our clients go live with their website as soon as possible. SEO takes time, as Google’s bots need to crawl and index your website to ensure you show up in a search for dental services in your community. The sooner we have your website up, the more prepared you are for opening day!
- Social Media and Directory Set Up: We can set up directories and social media pages. In fact, we often help our clients operate their social media accounts, posting content for them and ensuring information on them is accurate and up-to-date. Again, don’t wait until opening day to start this process!
- Ongoing SEO: At least 90 days prior to opening your doors, you should start the process of creating ongoing SEO content, such as blogs. The more original content you provide Google’s bots to crawl and index, the better your position when people look online for a dentist in your community.
Do you need help creating a marketing plan for your new practice? Ready to help your new venture grow and succeed We can help! Contact us today and let us help! Send an email to MDPM Consulting at [email protected], or give us a call at 972-781-8861!