Looking to update your website in 2018? In today’s blog, we would like to look at nine different website design choices many of our clients have chosen for their new websites. If you want to redesign you site with any of these options, please let us know! We would love to work with you and help you enjoy a brand-new, mobile-friendly dental site.
Popular Website Design Choices
- Flat: The flat design is actually one of our clients’ top choices for their website. To create a minimalist and more modern look, we employ clean, flat colors. The website itself is very easy to navigate.
- Hero: For he header, we use a large image. The bold background picture we choose can showcase your office or building. This design tends to catch the eye.
- Single Page/Long Scroll: While these are two different options, both help users navigate your website quickly and easily. They can find relevant information without clocking away, instead they continuously scroll down the page.
- Minimalist: If you want something even simpler and more lightweight than a flat design, we have the minimalist option. The design is much simpler, the website easier to navigate, and you enjoy the added benefit of faster loading times.
- Borderless: Avoiding lines and borders around images and text can provide a more modern and flexible look. Many clients find this to be a more elegant approach to website design.
- No Scroll: The opposite of the long scrolling option, all the information is presented on one page and you don’t need to scroll at all.
- Illustrative: Instead of photos, we use illustrations for the website’s appearance. Pediatric dental practices and those that provide children’s services tend to prefer the illustrative approach, as this is an easy way to create a bright, unique, and engaging look.
- Monochrome: A great way to reinforce branding! We use the values of a single color for the website’s appearance.
- Typographic: Instead of images or illustrations, we use large, bold text. Definitely an eye-catching option!
Do you have questions about website design in 2018? Looking for new ways to help your practice grow? Then contact us today and let us help! Send an email to MDPM Consulting at [email protected], or give us a call at 972-781-8861!