Nowadays, it’s almost a given that any business, even a dental practice, has some sort of social media presence. Unfortunately, many dental practices simply don’t make proper use of their social networking accounts. By making the most out of your social media presence, you can help your practice grow and attract new leads!
Try Our Quiz on Social Media
- True or False: Being active on social networks help SEO.
- True or False: You should encourage reviews on your pages.
- True or False: Posting regularly is important.
- True or False: We have a free kit available for clients.
- True. They can definitely help. Google may include an active social media presence in mind when ranking sites, as this presence could mean a business that routinely interacts with clientele. Aside from SEO, this bigger benefit is that people often look at these pages when looking for a business or practice. Being active to help you appear legitimate and professional in a potential patient’s eyes.
- True. A number of our clients have reviews on their Facebook pages. People looking at a practice will almost always look for reviews first and foremost. Having plenty of positive ones available can make your office more attractive to a potential patient. However, negative, or zero, reviews can turn people away.
- True. To gain the most benefits from your pages, you should be posting at least four times a week.
- True. We understand that many practices and their staff simply don’t have time to maintain their social networking pages. Fortunately, we can help. We have a kit with multiple posts per week that arrives each month. Some are related to dentistry, some are not, but all are meant to offer content people can share, like, and comment on. If you have any questions, then please contact our team today.
Do you have questions about social media strategies? Looking for new ways to help your practice grow? Then contact us today and let us help! Send an email to MDPM Consulting at [email protected], or give us a call at 972-781-8861!