Whether you compose your blog posts or MDPM copywriters create them, it’s time to take a look at what your blog site is being found for. If you use WordPress.com, you’ll find traffic and keyword statistics on your dashboard, and you can click through for specifics. If you use WordPress.org, you should add Google Analytics code so that you can learn traffic statistics about your blog.
Here’s how to revise your keyword focus. Think about:
- Which dental services bring you the most profit
- Which dental services do you most enjoy
- Make a list of words that people associate with those services
- Check your list against your site statistics to determine which ones are missing
- Create blog posts that emphasize these keywords, and post on the topics once a month for a few months
- Include keywords in the heading
- In the blogs, include links to your related website pages and blog posts where appropriate
- Add pages on the keyword topics to your main website and include internal links on multiple pages
- Browse the Internet for blogs on related topics, and leave comments with backlinks to your blog post
- Write an article on the topic and submit it to a few free article websites
This should definitely boost your traffic for targeted keywords. Of course, just the 10 tips above will take some time and effort. In addition, the text composed for your blog, website, and articles should be reader friendly for the general public (who are not doctors, remember).
If you want to improve your Google rankings for particular keywords and, thus, improve your potential for more of your most profitable and preferred cases, call Modern Dental Practice Marketing today at 972-781-8861 or email us. We’ll answer all of your questions and explain how a solid Internet marketing plan can seriously boost business in 2011. We’re working this week, so call any time!
Happy New Year!