The best dental marketing company can help your practice grow, but they can’t do it alone. Why? Because today, people expect a personal touch in marketing – particularly from a private practice, and even more so from a healthcare provider. In the past, a dentist could hang up a sign and patients would book appointments. Yellow Pages ads were popular, once the ADA allowed dental advertising, and they helped many practices keep full schedules. These types of advertising are impersonal, and no longer effective.
With the advent of Facebook, blogs, and even video chat, potential patients want the personal touch, even before visiting your office. Unless you have a dental marketing professional on staff, or you handle your own website, blog, social media marketing, and newsletters, you probably use a dental marketing company, like MDPM Consulting.
Here are 10 things you need to tell your dental marketing company, as they happen:
- The practice is moving or opening another office
- The practice is taking on an associate or partner
- We have new staff/replaced some staff
- The doctor is going to a seminar, conference, CE
- The doctor or a staff member is involved in volunteer/mission work
- Someone in our practice had a baby/got married/graduated
- We are getting a CEREC machine/placing implants/offering Invisalign (etc.)
- We no longer offer amalgam fillings, and here’s why
- We are now in network with X insurance/no longer accept X insurance
- We now offer financing through CareCredit/Springstone/private pay plans
Personalizing Your Website
If your website seems rather “stock,” you can customize it by adding photos of you, your staff, and you with patients. Another great tool is the smile gallery. Add case descriptions, along with before-and-after photos and testimonials. Video can easily be embedded into a website, and people love to see and hear the dentists they’re considering.
The MDPM Way of Communicating
With MDPM Consulting on your team, you’ll have access to trained dental copywriters, graphic designers, SEO and web development experts, and dental marketing consultants. We are always here to take emails and calls, even on weekends, and our favorite clients are those that engage with us to make their practice hugely successful. For information about our services, call Jill, our CEO, today at 972-781-8861, or email [email protected].