Prevention is worth a pound of cure. It’s true in dentistry as well as marketing. Thwart needless expenses and ineffective campaigns. Start your dental practice marketing plan on the road to success right now. Step one is coming up with a solid logo to use in branding your practice.
What is a dental practice logo?
A logo is a graphic that represents your company. It must be memorable. The MDPM logo is a smile. The McDonald’s logo is the golden arches. Apple’s logo is and apple with a bite out of it.
What is a dental practice brand?
In the olden days, cowboys branded cattle to prove ownership. Today, a brand is more than a logo. It’s colors, words, and concepts that influence people to have certain thoughts, feelings, and ideas about your company. At MDPM, we’ve added a name treatment (name of the company integrated into the design) and a tagline (memorable phrase that defines your philosophy or service) to enhance the brand.
Why do you need a dental practice logo?
There’s power in a strong brand. I’ve worked for companies and had clients who prefer to just throw any old logo up and call it a brand. This is a shortcut that will lead nowhere. Your brand should become a foundation for all marketing efforts so that you’re sending out a whole idea, not just a pretty picture. A powerful brand influences how people think, feel, and communicate about your dental office.
How can you get a dental practice logo and brand?
- You’ll need to research the way colors influence thought so that you can determine the right colors for your logo.
- You’ll need to consider what shape or symbol will positively influence thoughts about your company.
- You’ll need to come up with a slogan or tagline, which is often easier after establishing the company vision and mission statements.
- You’ll need to work with a graphic artist to design your logo and provide the proper files for print and web use.
- You’ll need to work your logo, tagline, and brand into your practice. From the interior office decor to signage to letterhead, forms, email signature, website, blog, social networking…your brand should become a way of life in the practice and in all things that represent your practice.
Call Modern Dental Practice Marketing. We are dental marketing consultants with years of experience in the industry. We have graphic designers, dental copywriters, and other experts whose sole career focus is helping dentists grow their business.
You tell your patients that you and your team want to partner with them for optimal oral health and a lifetime of smiles.
We tell our clients that we want to partner with them to create a solid, effective marketing strategy sure to make them smile.
Give us a call today! A little preventive maintenance on your marketing plan today will lead to a career filled with satisfied smiles.