Over the holidays, I found an enlightening infographic on LikedIn. The image, from Business Insider, says (among other things), that…
- 70+ domains are registered every minute
- 600+ new videos are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 1500+ blog posts are published every minute
- 60+ new blog sites go up every minute
- 168 million emails are sent every minute
- 690,000+ search queries are placed every minute
- 695,000 status updates are posted to Facebook every minute
- 125+ plugins and 50+ downloads go thru WordPress every minute
- 1 new article is published to Associated Content every minute
- 100+ new LinkedIn accounts are created every minute
- 320+ new Twitter accounts every minute
- 81 iPads are sold every minute
- 710 computers are sold every minute
- 11 million conversations are communicated on instant messenger every minute
And while this is all very interesting, the main points I want to direct you to are the 60+ blog sites and 1500+ blog posts that go up every minute. People are blogging, and many of those are businesses. Why? Because blogs are the best value, when it comes to marketing – and you can track the ROI (return on investment).
Tomorrow, we’ll compare ROI tracking for blogs, websites, and print marketing so that you can better understand the value of a blog. Then we’ll review the best practices for maximizing a blog’s potential. Stay tuned! We’ve got great stuff coming up for dentists who want better marketing and better business in 2012!
Want a free Internet presence evaluation? Call MDPM at 972-781-8861 today and talk with Jill, our CEO. You can also email us, if you prefer. We’ll get back with you inside 24 hours – and that’s a promise.