All over the world, dentists want to blog. One UK website company’s site explains blogs as a publishing tool on which dentists can make unlimited entries and upload photos and videos. This company will set up a blog on a dentist’s website. A top US website company says blogs attract search engines and can put your site on page one of Google. This company will create your blog and add “high quality content.” Well, at Modern Dental Practice Marketing, we build custom dental websites, but our primary business has always been dental blogs: building, designing, writing, and optimizing. That’s right. Our dental writers write intelligent, accurate blogs about dentistry!
We like what other companies have to say about blogs. It’s true, blogs are great for SEO. They can help your domains reach page one of Google, and stay there long term. Blogs can help your overall marketing strategy. But the truth is, these claims only hold true for blogs that have:
- Original text, not posted anywhere else online (no library articles)
- Regular posts, at least a few times a week (once a month won’t cut it)
- Monthly and daily reports to gauge traffic, rankings, and which keywords perform best
- Internal links to your other websites to boost their Google rankings
- Good, researched, reliable content that Google deems expert advice
- A separate domain from your main website so that you get the advantage of linking
If you’d like to learn more about blogs for dentists, call the leaders! Developed by an experienced dental content and SEO writer, as well as an experienced sales and marketing professional, Modern Dental Practice Marketing is on the leading edge of blogging. We want you to join us.