Worried that you aren’t getting the most out of your blogs? We understand! Blogging is a valuable SEO tool, when done correctly it can help drive traffic to your website while also outlining your expertise as a dentist. How’s your approach to blogging? In today’s blog, we’ve written a simple quiz so you can test yourself!
Try Our Quiz on Blogging
- True or False: You should write about issues that concern your patients.
- True or False: You should be mindful of SEO when writing a post.
- True or False: Posting should occur multiple times a week.
- True or False: You shouldn’t be afraid to shake things up.
- True. Remember that while you’re posting blogs for SEO purposes, they’re also meant to be read by potential and current patients. Choose topics based on issues they often ask you about, or problems you think people should be more aware of. They’re also a great way to discuss prevention and go into more detail about a procedure or health concern than you typically can on a webpage.
- True. Your CTA is a great way to include local SEO, such as your city name and your NAP (name, address, and phone number). You can also incorporate links back to your website or to past blogs (they should be relevant and related though). Finally, find a way to incorporate keywords organically, as this can also have a positive impact on rankings.
- True. Some clients post once a week, towers once a month, but studies how that to obtain the maximum benefits, we should be posting blogs at least four times a week.
- True. For example, in today’s blog we tried out a quiz format. You can write lists, Q&As, quizzes, and more. You can also include pictures, videos, testimonials, and other options to shake up your format and prevent your posts from becoming boring!
Do you have questions about blogging? Looking for new ways to help your practice grow? Then contact us today and let us help! Send an email to MDPM Consulting at [email protected], or give us a call at 972-781-8861!