At MDPM Consulting, we always stay on top of the latest Google updates. Recently, Google implemented some new updates in Google My Business. What changes will Google be making? How will these changes impact your local SEO strategy?
What’s New in Google My Business?
There are a number of new details and features available, including:
- More Review Details: Now, you can see all of a company’s reviews, not just the top five. As a result, clients can now factor in a variety of experiences when choosing to visit a dentist, or book a room in a hotel.
- Location Details: Now, you can see more detailed information when you visit your business page. For example, you can see details regarding what a restaurant offers, reservation information, appointment information, and other factors that can impact whether a person chooses a business or not.
- Photo Selection: Now you have a choice! You can select which photos Google+ will display first in a search result. You can really help put your practice’s best foot forward.
- Use Place ID to Create Locations: You can match locations on Google Maps and match them with unverified accounts.
- Transfer Locations: If you have one business with multiple locations, you can divide these into individual accounts, allowing local managers to operate the accounts for their location.
How Does This Impact Your Business?
These updates give you greater control over your business, particularly what people see when searching for you – and no major website overhaul or major adjustments to local SEO strategies are required by us! However, we are always willing to discuss ways to improve your online marketing strategy.
Marketing or SEO Questions?
Remember, if you ever have questions about your online marketing strategy or our approach to SEO; give us a call. Our team is always ready to answer questions and address concerns. We can discuss logos, branding, website design, local search engine optimization, and more.
Want to learn more about SEO? Can’t decide if a local SEO strategy is right for you? We’re here to help! Call MDPM Consulting today at 972-781-8861 or email us at: [email protected].