A microsite is a mini-website that supports and supplements a primary website.
In most cases, a microsite focuses on one service, though it may encompass an entire list of services. If you want more patients for Invisalign, dental implants, CEREC crowns, cosmetic dentistry, or other specific services, you should consider a microsite.
An MDPM blog website can function as a microsite that ranks well on search engines. Why go with a blog instead of a mini-website?
- Blogs are considered news, so they get priority with Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines.
- Google Caffeine tells us that fresh content is the future of successful SEO.
- Blog websites can feature multiple pages, videos, images, and audio just like a regular website.
- Blogs integrate with social media to keep a Facebook page, LinkedIn profile, or Twitter presence fresh and consistent.
- The homepage of a website is the most important page for SEO. Blog websites usually feature a blog (news) on the homepage.
- Blogs feature widgets, so adding an RSS feed, images, links, a search bar, and other cool tools is easy.
- Editing, amending, or revising a blog post is also super simple.
So, as a microsite, a blog packs a power punch for SEO.
With Modern Dental Practice Marketing’s Extreme Internet Presence Package, dentists receive a customized blog, 8 starter posts, social media setup and integration, local Internet listings, and superb customer service. We get blog websites up in about a week.
This time next week, your new microsite—your MDPM website—as well as all of your social networking can be up, running, and working for you. While you’re here, take a look at the MDPM portfolio, check out our services, and then call Jill to discuss your Internet marketing goals. We’re in the business to make dentists smile!