Today, we would like you to try a fun little quiz. We want to illustrate a few tips for operating a successful content marketing strategy. More than anything, your design and the copy within can impact your rankings, as well as user satisfaction from people navigating your site. All of these factors are key to helping your business grow, and helping you maintain a good position on a search engine results page.
Try Our Quiz on Content and SEO
- True or False: New content can potentially improve rankings.
- True or False: Keywords and link building can help.
- True or False: Your content should accurate NAP information.
- True or False: You need a mobile-friendly site.
- True. Each time you add a page or a blog post, Google can crawl and index the information. With a steady stream of new content, and Google regularly updating and indexing, you can help improve your overall ranking. Adding new webpages can help, but often operating an active blog can be very effective as well. We recommend blogging about four to five times a week.
- True. Your pages and bogs need to be optimized, which includes local keywords and links. The keywords help your site rank higher for searches in your area. Links do the same, while also directing people to relevant pages within your website.
- True. To ensure Google includes accurate contact information in a search, you need to make sure your website and social media pages, as well as your Google My Business page, all have the same contact information. Your NAP (name, address, phone number) should be the same across the board.
- True. Did you know Google takes mobile friendliness into account when ranking sites? If your website can be easily viewed and navigated on a phone or tablet, then your rankings could suffer and users could give up on your site in a matter of seconds, reducing the chances of them seeking you for treatment. Make sure you have a website that is responsive and mobile-friendly.
Do you have questions about creating a unique and successful content marketing strategy for your dental practice? We can help! Send MDPM an email at: [email protected], or give us a call at 972-781-8861. Talk to MDPM Consulting today!