Ever wondered how to contact all of your Facebook fans at once? Wall posts can get buried or overlooked. And fans can block your content from their wall, which kind of stinks for you. What if you’re running a contest or promotion that you know your fans would love? How can you get the word out on Facebook?
Take heart <3!
YOU CAN CONTACT ALL YOUR FANS DIRECTLY!
2. Under your logo on the left, click on Edit Page
3. In the left sidebar, click on the gold flag and Marketing
4. Now click on the fourth icon, the envelope and Send and Update
5. Now you can target the update to specific people or, if you don’t check the box, your update will go to all of your fans as a message
Pretty cool, huh?
Here’s one more secret. You can put your promotions on the Facebook calendar as an event! This would have been great to know for your Halloween Candy Buy Back, huh? Well, hindsight is 20/20. Here we go…
1. Go to your fan page
2. On the bar with tabs (wall, info, photos, etc.), click on the plus sign
3. Choose Events to add a calendar tab
4. Click Create an Event in the upper right corner
5. Complete the form — add a photo (could be your logo); when, what, where should be completed; in More Info, add something catchy or quirky to get people’s attention; select your guests (select All); then click on Create Event
Voila! You are now smarter for having read this post. Have a great day!