Have you recently debuted your new website but feel it is still missing something? One vital aspect that business and practice owners often neglect is the blog. For dentists and other professionals, maintaining one can help improve SEO and often lead people to your practice. Should you maintain a blog?
Try Our Blogging Quiz
- True or False: A blog can improve SEO.
- True or False: Blogging can help you appear more like an expert.
- True or False: You can share your content on social media.
- True or False: We can help create original material.
- True. A blog can help your site climb in rankings because it provides regular, fresh content for Google to crawl and index. Updating your site with relevant new information is a major factor in search engine optimization. In addition, you have a chance to place organic links and long-tail keywords within your blog, which can also help.
- True. When a potential client visits your site, they can read the topics you cover and the information you offer when blogging. When choosing a dentist, they may be more likely to choose the one who regularly showcases his/her expertise via well-written blog posts.
- True. An active social media presence can definitely help your search engine optimization strategy. You can share your posts and, hopefully, your current clients will do so, too. When this happens, new people are able to see, like, and comment on them. Hopefully, they will also decide to give your practice a try.
- True. Do you need help? We understand that running a business is very time consuming and you simply may not have the time to write regular blogs. Fortunately, we can help. MDPM Consulting employs a team of copywriters to generate new and original content that reflects your practice.
Need a new and better website, or want to learn how you can become a noticeable online presence? Do you have questions about online marketing strategies or SEO? We can help! Send MDPM an email: [email protected], or give us a call at 972-781-8861. Talk to our team today!