I read an article on Mashable today that listed over 30 different social media sites. There are a bazillion more out there. If you’ve heard about smart phone advertising, social networking by location, and other crazy technical stuff you don’t understand, the words “social networking” can seem scary or overwhelming. Problem is, EVERYONE has jumped on the bandwagon. When any business succeeds to unprecedented levels like Facebook has, every Tom, Dick, and Harriet wants a piece of the pie…or even better, their own pie.
Here’s the deal:
- As a small business owner, you need social networking as a part of your Internet marketing plan.
- As a small business owner, you do not need ALL FORMS of social networking. That would be a gross waste of time and energy.
- As a small business owner, you have NO TIME for anything social! If you did, golf would come way before Facebook.
- As a small business owner, I understand and empathize.
Let’s apply the KISS philosophy (keep it simple, silly).
- If you don’t have time to clean the house, you hire a housekeeper. If you don’t have time for social networking and marketing, you hire a social media management firm like MDPM. You need Facebook. That’s about it for starters. Later, you might want to add Twitter, LikedIn, and a few others. But Facebook is the place to start. You need a blog. Without a doubt, a well structured and upkept blog will work wonders for your Internet presence. MDPM will setup your Facebook page, then manage it for you. We’ll get your weekly blog posts sent over to Facebook to keep the content fresh. We’ll also call your office once a month to see if there’s any news we should post on Facebook or your blog.
- Appoint a contact in your office we can communicate with. We’ll carve out little chunks of time to consult with the contact person, and we’ll develop a practical 90-day marketing plan to kick off your Facebook and blog in style. We do a ton of other stuff, and it’s all explained at www.moderndentalmarketing.com. If you prefer human contact, just call 972-781-8861, and we’ll be happy to talk with you.
- You focus on dentistry (or whatever your job is), and MDPM will take care of that crazy Internet marketing stuff. Because we love you. KISS!
Just call MDPM. We’re here to help!