At one of my favorite SEO info sites, Level343.com, Gabriella Sannino tells us, “At this point in SEO and search engine placement, site optimization builds the foundation, but linking and fresh content is absolutely necessary to stay on top.”
This is precisely why you should keep your main website and add an MDPM blog. Our blogs include 8 posts per month, in addition to an entire backend strategy that includes commenting, links, integration of social networking like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We’ll set you up on testimonial sites, if you like, including those like Yelp! and Kudzu. You’ll receive a complimentary smart phone version of your blog, and we’ll call you regularly to discuss your blog’s traffic and topics you’d like to cover.
In Gabriella’s article, “Google’s Shot of Espresso, Caffeine: SEO Response,” we learn that Google announced an important change in June 2010. Here’s a synopsis: to rank high on Google’s SERPs (search engine results pages), you must have fresh content.
Why an MDPM Blog is Excellent for Your Dental Practice Publicity
1. Fresh, original content posted twice a week
2. Blogs are considered news, which has more weight in search engines than webpages
3. Blogs are a web 2.0 strategy, meaning they’re interactive
4. We integrate your social networking accounts with your blog
5. A blog is like a newsletter; patients can subscribe or put the RSS feed on their personal homepage
6. MDPM takes great care of our clients; we’re here 24/7 to take your call and assist you in your marketing efforts
7. MDPM’s dental marketing team is experienced in dentistry and Internet marketing
8. We’re in the business to make dentists smile!
There’s no obligation to talk to us, and we’ll be happy to offer advice and share information. Our dental marketing blog is proof of our desire to help dentists, whether or not they’re our clients, achieve success online!
Call Modern Dental Practice Marketing today at 972-781-8861 and talk with Jill, or email us at [email protected]. We’re in the business to make dentists smile!