Think about your website the way you think about your office. From creating a welcoming reception area to streamlining treatment rooms to improve patient flow, a lot of thought went into designing your office, and every aspect was carefully considered to increase revenue and promote patient satisfaction. We build websites with the same approach; your website should be an online extension of your physical dental practice.
A good website can attract visitors and convert them into new patients. A bad website can send those prospects straight toward your competition. In a nutshell: when done correctly, your website could be the smartest investment you make in your practice.
That’s our philosophy when it comes to creating custom websites for our clients, but let’s break it down:
With a custom website from MDPM Consulting, you’ll have a team of website developers, designers, copywriters, and SEO experts in your corner, to help your practice grow! We combine web marketing savvy with an expert knowledge of the dental industry and will work closely with you to understand your practice, your goals, and your target demographics. Our customized marketing plans are tailored to fit your practice, attract the right kind of prospective patients, and direct them to your digital doorstep.
All custom websites designed, built, and managed by MDPM Consulting include these features:
- One-on-one interview to learn about your practice, goals, and preferences
- One-of-a-kind, user-friendly website built on a WordPress CMS (content management system) with an SEO-based website and blog navigation
- Custom, easy-for-patients-to-use website design based on our expertise, your preferences, and industry trends using UX (user experience) and SEO (search engine optimization) best practices
- 100% original, optimized, accurate website content based on user intent and your practice
- Top-of-the-line website build – fully responsive (mobile first!), focus on page load time, breakpoints, on-page and backend SEO, indexing, sitemaps, and more.
- Fully optimized (meta titles and descriptions, local schema, funnel-oriented to convert visitors into patients)
- Full access to your site at all times
- Integrated social media and reputation management
- Integrated blog
- Google Maps/Google My Business integration
- Setup and administration of Google Analytics and Google Search Console/Webmaster Tools
The Fine Print
Every aspect of your website – from your design and content, to your social media profiles – belongs to you. You own it all, and – if you ever decide MDPM isn’t the right fit for your practice – we’ll make the transition process quick and easy. There’s no contract; we simply require 30 days notice. Clean and simple, just how it should be.
Interested in a Custom Website?
Looking for a unique site that reflects your practice and your approach to dentistry? We can help! Contact MDPM Consulting by emailing: [email protected], or give us a call at (972) 781-8861. You can also click the link at the top of the page for a free analysis.